Firstly I want to thank Kerry from kerryl29 also at lightscapesphotography for nominating me. My blog is new and it’s a great feeling to be recognized. I will take this as an opportunity to point out fellow bloggers that are not only talented but good at continuing engagement with their fans/admirers. If I don’t see the Versatile Blogger Award on their site I nominated them. There are allot of talented bloggers that I am following and Liking. Those nominated do not need to accept. Not fill up an entire page I will add my about me to my “Photography is Like Pumpkin Spice Latte” page. I am in the process of letting those nominated know.
These are the rules that every nominee must comply with:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award. (I don’t want to be spammy so I need to figure out a polite way to do this.)
1. Katiescamerablog – her love of photography is apparent. I also sneak over to her other blog on pet photography. As a professional photographer she not only engages well with her audience she is talented and has a fun way of seeing things.
2. marinakanvaki – Her watercolor is what watercolor should be. Quick, with emotion and attention to how the medium works. Watercolor has always been one of my favorite mediums to work in and her posts are inspiring to start breaking out my tubes of paint again.
3. eloquentnature – Amazing photography. Simple said, his work is beautiful. His recent photo of a moonbow (rainbow) is remarkable.
5. nicoleftacnikphotography – Fresh new ways to look at things. She’s open and honest.
6. imageryoflight – Clarity. Details of water dripping of a pine tree branch, abstract dog image, signs… she just has the right sense of composition and technical ability that attract me to her work.
— Good grief this is going take up my whole page.—
7. drawandshoot . Just amazing photography that I always enjoy seeing.
8. deannamelanie I’m a fan of cute dogs who need to be adopted or rescued so I hope this boosts traffic to this worthy cause.
9. creativityaroused – creative and inspirational.
10. flappinessis.com – Spreading my wings outside of photography. Her theme is “Navigating the World of Early Childhood Autism With One Special Little Boy”.
11. iltana.wordpress.com Just discovered. I love her abstract views on otherwise normal things.
12. noeltendickphotography – inspirational words and beautiful photography.
13. tomorrowzworld – beautiful compositions.
14. tracielouisephotography – remarkable photography
and lastly, but not least…15. backcountrytranquility – stories and photos of adventure that make me want to pack my bags and explore. Nicely written and wonderful photos to illustrate.