Even though my path in life has taken me into more of a Design/Internet development direction my camera stays by my side as a long-time friend. Oftentimes it’s hard to conceal my excitement and maintain my professionalism when photography is needed for an ad campaign or website development project. I tend to work endless hours in the evenings and daytime, but mostly by choice. This to feed into my own personal passion about photography and graphic design, with a few tips that I have learned. My two boys are always an inspiration with their wit, fun creativity. They keep busy with our 2 adopted dogs, a cockatiel, and two hermit crabs. Not to mention Mario DS/Wii. I also enjoy musical composing with my keyboard piano and guitar.
Versatile Blogger Award: 7 Things about me. Thanks again to kerry29 for the nomination.
1. I worked for private industry for 15 years as a Multimedia Designer/Producer -video,animation,programming and proposal writing, before putting my career on pause.
2. I love learning and challenging myself and thinking outside the box for solutions (which sometimes drives my family mad).
3. Someday I would just like to be an artist and not worry about money. In the meantime, I design and build websites preferring to use dotNetNuke or WordPress.
4. I have a B.A. degree with a concentration in Illustration (but I really loved photography better). This was before the Computer Tech boom.
5. I get passionate about the environment and conservation when provoked.
6. Otherwise I am quiet and soft spoken (really just pondering in my own silence trying to be polite because I am open minded).
7. I love talking shop about art and techniques with others.